Equitable Leadership Coaching
Special Price! 6-month Equitable Leadership Coaching for nonprofit executives!
Days & Times
New cohorts start twice each year.
Your preference of zoom or telephone.
About the Program
This coaching program is for you if…
- You want to champion Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in every part of your work.
- You have ever struggled to get other executives to embrace DEI initiatives.
- You have ever been accused of not doing enough by people who don’t look like you.
- You have ever found yourself championing for your voice or other voices to be heard.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this 6-month coaching program is perfect for you! Our coaches are results-driven facilitators specializing in coaching you to leverage your own experiences, perspectives, and use-of-self to champion positive change in your real-world. In six months, you will enhance your awareness of how you personally influence your organization’s culture and will be solidly on your journey toward creating a truly inclusive environment that heightens diversity, productivity, and quality of service throughout your sphere.
- 14 hours of 1:1 coaching with a certified coach (scheduled by you)
- 3 hours of observation or conversation facilitation
- Two personal assessments, including one 360 assessment
- Customized resources just for you
- 25% off additional coaching or any other Truclusion consulting or facilitation services for twelve months after program completion.
That’s more than $8,000 of coaching and assessments for just $1,489!
Billing options and scholarships are available
All 1:1 coaching sessions are scheduled to fit your open time during the week!
Coaching (Full amount today)
Leadership Coaching (invoiced)
The full amount ($1489) will be invoiced and paid by check before 1/15/2022
Leadership Coaching (payment p
$589 today, $150 billed to credit card on 2/15, 3/15, 4/15, 5/15, 6/15, 7/15
If there are no more available slots open for coaching, please click here to join our waitlist. We will be in contact with you when the program has an open spot!